how to Image should come by entering SKU no in Excel (images are copy-paste in base file for lookup,index-match or VBA option)

Ashish Natani

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I need help in linking images when I enter SKU no in a quotation format. I have two sheets, one is a base file in which SKU no is in B2:B4000 and their corresponding images in E2:E4000 (images are inserted into the cell by copy-paste from PPT/PDF/websites- No URL available). Another sheet is the Quotation sheet, when I enter SKU no in B5:B30, then description, MRP is come by Vlookup formula, but images are not coming. I used the Index-match formula to link pictures but it works with data validation (drop-down option) and it works in only one cell, not the complete sheet (Not useful in this case). Now I am looking for a solution by which just entering the SKU no in B5:B30, corresponding images should come in E5:E30, and when changing SKU no, images should change. Please suggest to me how to achieve this task.

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
I can't promise that I can do this but I'll try.

If the data is not confidential hopefully you could post a link to your workbook. Put the file on Dropbox, Box, 1Drive, Google Drive etc. Use the link icon above the message area.

Or, consider sharing relevant data using Mr Excel's excellent XL2BB addin that enables you to post a portion of a worksheet. See XL2BB - Excel Range to BBCode for details.

I suspect that this might require VBA to do what is needed.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back