I have excel sheet with data as attached screenshot. Data is in three column - Keyword, Search volume, competitor.

nagender_wevez

Office Version
  1. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello Everyone,

I have excel sheet with data as attached screenshot. Data is in three column - Keyword, Search volume, competitor. "Keyword" column has every two values are same but their values in "search volume" & "competitor" are different or same. I want only one keyword in every two same and that should have highest search volume, not less one and no issue about competitor. competitor should be come of highest search volume.
If every two same keywords have same search volume, i want only any one.
Can anyone suggest me any formula or any other way for doing this. this sheet has 32000 data so i cannot do manually.

nagender_wevez

Attachments

• excel-question.JPG
    excel-question.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 13

Excel Facts

Add Bullets to Range
Select range. Press Ctrl+1. On Number tab, choose Custom. Type Alt+7 then space then @ sign (using 7 on numeric keypad)
Welcome to the MrExcel board!

It would help if you could do two things:
  1. Give us the sample data in a form we can copy to test with as most potential helpers will not want to have to manually type out all that data. My signature block below has help with that.
  2. Give us the expected outcome (also able to be copied) for that sample data so we can be sure what we are aiming for.

Upvote 0
I am not able to attached excel sheet. There is "Upload Image" option only which is not accepting excel file. How to attach excel sheet ?

Upvote 0
I am not able to attached excel sheet. There is "Upload Image" option only which is not accepting excel file. How to attach excel sheet ?
I didn't ask you to attach an Excel sheet, as it is not possible. I referred you to my signature block. Did you read it and click the link(s) following "Want to help your helpers by posting a small, copyable, screen shot directly in your post? "?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayEggleton

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back