Icon Sets - Copy/Paste Sheet with Icons only

millzner

I am using a Worksheet for creating a Report. Using the Icon Sets for for Red, Yellow, Green Dots and showing Icon Only. Working great on that Sheet. I need to distribute that section of the Worksheet to an Email Distribution List but not permitted to share the entire Workbook or the data in the cells that is creating the Icons.

When I copy and paste the Worksheet cells into the body of an Email, I lose the Icons and the Data is visible.

I can do this with pasting as Image but not favorable if there is a better way. Would prefer to paste as a Worksheet with Icons showing only.

Below is sample of my Worksheet......Can I copy and paste it just like that without data?

1590494124856.png

Excel Facts

Add Bullets to Range
Select range. Press Ctrl+1. On Number tab, choose Custom. Type Alt+7 then space then @ sign (using 7 on numeric keypad)
I think that an image, or pdf is the only real option.

Upvote 0
Guess I didn't think of PDF but that would be better than an image I think.......would still like a Spreadsheet version if anyone has a solution for that?

Thanks Fluff

Upvote 0
If you removed the data then there is nothing for the CF to work on, so you would need a macro to insert images into the sheet to replicate the icon set.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back