If Chip Pearson's website ever helped you, please jot a note...

Anne Troy

MrExcel MVP
Are you kidding? Not only did I personally use it probably hundreds of times, but I have referred others to it just as much. It was always incredibly helpful. I, too, was very sorry to hear about Chip. And I had just started to enjoy his Facebook rants… ❤

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.

JLGWhiz

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Twenty years ago or more I stumbled across Chip's website. I bookmarked it and in addition to using it for my own reference, I have provided the link to others many times to help resolve problems. I considered it the 'Bible' of vba for struggling coders.

John Gladden

MARK858

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
365, 2010
Platform
Windows, Mobile
Sorry to revive this old thread about Chip but I didn't realise that the site is back down again, shame such a resource is lost :( unless of course either I have missed a newer link somewhere or maybe it is just stopped for maintenance?

Link I used was http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/Topic.aspx

1576269869617.png

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
Greg's on the case

MARK858

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
365, 2010
Platform
Windows, Mobile
Ah hadn't been to the lounge (directly) today 👍to Greg.

Bingobango

Office Version
365, 2016, 2013, 2010
Platform
Windows, MacOS
Countless times I've gone to the site to find solutions and simplify my spreadsheets; and I've referred many, many people to his site. A regular stop when working on new projects.

dwtapley

Office Version
2019, 2016
Platform
Windows
As many have attested, Mr. Pearson's website has been a tremendous asset to the Excel community. No matter the topic, this web site is a go to asset. Venture into any Excel forum and without exception there will be some link to cpearson.com, for just about any topic. An incredible web site by an even more incredible and generous man.

GlennUK

I just learned of Chip's passing ... his site was of massive help to me as I was transitioning from a self-taught expert to the more exotic aspects of Excel and VBA. I revisited his site many times over many years. My condolences to his parents.

CephasOz

Board Regular
Office Version
365, 2016
Platform
Windows
I am sorry to hear of Chip's passing. His extensive and very useful website has always been a "goto", and frequently tops in searches. It was very generous of him to share as he did. He made a difference.

Vale, Chip.

SmileyFtW

Not only has it been a great resource over many years; I used it again just this week. Chip was very generous with his knowledge; I wish I had met him in person to shake his hand and thank him. He is sorely missed.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WalterR01

This Week's Hot Topics