In need of Macro/Formula to automate list of tabs within running list of first tab and a macro/formula to populate data within dataset of each tab int

mimih23

Board Regular
https://www.box.com/s/8c70deb964524d2d8111 File Name: TestMrExcel

Please see the attached document.

My desire is to pull a value from a dataset based on certain parameters. I would like to complete the following within the document (example) but on a larger scale.
I need a macro/formula for the following to occur (instructions are within document as well): If valueof one cell in "MC Sales Amount" column in database "ChargeDaddy" is greater than or equal $100,000, List value and highlight in red. If not over $100,000, list max value in standard black.
The second thing I would like to be able to do is create hyperlinks within the document automatically. I know how to do them manually but if we have over 1000 tabs at one time, how can I create hyperlinks between my running analysis page and each individual tab upon creation. I have a macro thanks to hiker that populates the tabs automatically however, I would like to be able to populate that same listing into the analysis spreadsheet after the macro has completed its work. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks!!:ROFLMAO:

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ykrcory

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back