Is this Chart Correct?

bencar

Banned user
I got a chart problem I think I found the solution for. Here the problem. Below is my chart as a solution.

"Create a two axis (primary/secondary) graph. The primary axis should represent cars and the graph should be a line. The secondary axis should be bars and represent gallons."

Cars581,753563,989559,051544,181
Gallons650,078641,784642,320620,837

<tbody>
</tbody>

Heres my graph. Let me know if this is correct. Thanks.

Btw, whats a primary and secondary graph? On which axis do each pertain??

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Formula for Yesterday
Name Manager, New Name. Yesterday =TODAY()-1. OK. Then, use =YESTERDAY in any cell. Tomorrow could be =TODAY()+1.
Looks OK to me. Excel puts the primary Y axis on the left and the secondary Y axis on the right side of the chart.

Upvote 0
Do you mind giving me 2 exercises I can do. One thats for pivot tables and another thats chart related? I want to get good at this. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think if you take the time to look that the link Excel is Fun has a website that list problems and the answer. You can try working out the problems yourself and then look at how he solves the problem.
https://people.highline.edu/mgirvin/excelisfun.htm

I'm somewhat confused here. I went to the link and downloaded a few workbooks. All I saw were problems many of which were blank without any answers. Are they to be used in conjunction with the ExcelIsFun youtube videos?

Upvote 0
Try reading what it says at the top of the sight highlighted in red.
It might give you a clue

Upvote 0
Try reading what it says at the top of the sight highlighted in red.
It might give you a clue

Ok the problem is that most of these are "work along" workbooks and not practice exercises themselves. I havent seen any workbook with questions that go like, "do a pivot table finding the sum of all sold items from last year's sales revenue." You see? Thats a REAL practice question.

If you could find a few from the link I'd appreciate it. But so far I havent found any.

Also, I want to get very good at excel. I'm between beginner and intermediate level. What training exercises do you suggest I get started on? I just dont want tutorials by themselves. I want training with training workbooks that asks exercise questions and gives answers for correction. Basically i'm asking the same question but more in depth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erald

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back