leads and conversions data patterns

JunkUtopia

Hello. This is a bit off topic of Excel other than I'm using the program, but I'm presuming a lot of people on here are in marketing and do similar things so looking for some advice. If anyone knows of a marketing / data forum where this stuff is commonly discussed please let me know as I could do with the reading!

I have a spreadsheet of lead activities in order from our CRM (ie. one customer may have downloaded a information pdf, then attended a event, then a phone enquiry).

I've matched this up to a sales report using vlookup so I have a final s/s of customers who used leads and converted, and another of customers who used leads but haven't converted at least as yet.

I've been asked to look for as many patterns, stats, etc as possible from this information, but it's not something I've really done before. I've thought of some pretty obvious ones like what lead leads to most conversions, what combination of leads leads to conversions, what leads do we currently use that never seem to lead to conversions and such, but I'm wondering if any experienced data marketers out there can advise me on more detailed information I should be looking for, how to present it, and what way in excel is it best to glean this information.

It's a very broad question I know so not expecting exact answers, but any useful help would be welcomed.

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k_bs

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back