Limiting the Listbox on Userform on Input data of another Listbox

Pramod KLN

Hello Every one!

I have two Work Sheets Parties and Sales. Two Userforms "formPartyentry" and "formSalesentry"
In "formsalesentry" I have two Listboxes one for Party Name Selection, which is a multicolumn listbox, which displays Partyname, GST No, and State. The other Listbox displays two items "Local" and "Interstate"

Now what I want is If I Select any party having his state as "Telangana" in the First list box The other Listbox should display only local and if the State is "<> Telangana" it should display "Interstate" only. This I am asking only to avoid user selecting wrong option for "Local" and "Interstate"

Is it Possible ?

Further If the Party Name is not there in the first List box it should ask the user whether he wants to add new party if the answer is yes, it should open "formpartyentry" to take the data and come back to the "formsalesentry" to complete the Sales Entry.

Right now I am closing the "formsalesentry" opening "formpartyentry" finish the party entry- close the form and open "formsalesentry" and continue the sales entry.

Thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_smith_solihull

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back