Loop table

Doughtiefireman

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
  3. Web
Hello I'm trying to do a web scrapping where I grab table from a web site but want to loop through the url say I have 32 url in sheet1 a1-a32 and copy each table and post them in sheet2 any sample will help I highly appreciate it thanks

Excel Facts

Which came first: VisiCalc or Lotus 1-2-3?
Dan Bricklin and Bob Frankston debuted VisiCalc in 1979 as a Visible Calculator. Lotus 1-2-3 debuted in the early 1980's, from Mitch Kapor.
I am sorry, but this type of developments require the analysis of the html source code, and this is possible only by having access to the web page. If you cannot share the page address, or anyway we cannot access the page, then we could try to work on the html source code that you publish after analyzing the web elements.
So, if you really are not allowed to share the page address (but please specify the reason) try documenting which are the key web elements to look at (a snapshot of the web page) and which is the associated html code (the code you see after after "analyzing", or "inspecting" the element, in plain txt)

But normally this turns out to be just a waste of time.
This is true for all of your similar question, especially Vba web scrapping

Bye

Upvote 0
I am sorry, but this type of developments require the analysis of the html source code, and this is possible only by having access to the web page. If you cannot share the page address, or anyway we cannot access the page, then we could try to work on the html source code that you publish after analyzing the web elements.
So, if you really are not allowed to share the page address (but please specify the reason) try documenting which are the key web elements to look at (a snapshot of the web page) and which is the associated html code (the code you see after after "analyzing", or "inspecting" the element, in plain txt)

Bye

This is the url the only thing is this is a subcripation site and here a picture of the site

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201210-114923.png
    Screenshot_20201210-114923.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0

This is the url the only thing is this is a subcripation site and here a picture of the site

Bye
Also if you send me your email I can send you my login

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppernaut

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back