Macro needed or a way to do this fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbas999

Board Regular
Hi All memberz,

I have around 2K records in a excel sheet with fields, Company, City, First name, Last name, Email, Then First name, Last Name, Email, Then First name Last name, Email, and so on....

Let me explain this. Each row contain a Company details and their workers first name, last name, email.
Each company have at least one worker and up to 8 workers.

Example Picture - It shows One Company one city but two workers working for them but in a single row.

2al2qv.png

What i want them look like is :
2iikfwz.png

I just wanted to know if there is a way to do this quickly? As there are 2K company records and some have 2 workers some with 5 workers.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Why does 9 mean SUM in SUBTOTAL?
It is because Sum is the 9th alphabetically in Average, Count, CountA, Max, Min, Product, StDev.S, StDev.P, Sum, VAR.S, VAR.P.
I am afraid it won't do much good, as there are no images to see, and you really didn't describe in detail what it looks like.
How about I remove this thread, and you can try again. Note that there is a "Test Here" forum you can use to test those tools before putting them in a new thread in the "Excel Questions"?

Upvote 0
I am afraid it won't do much good, as there are no images to see, and you really didn't describe in detail what it looks like.
How about I remove this thread, and you can try again. Note that there is a "Test Here" forum you can use to test those tools before putting them in a new thread in the "Excel Questions"?

Well it is Strange as i can see the images i have posted. If forum members can't see my images then this thread is useless. Delete it. I will create a new by Using MR-Excel tools.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thnirmitha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back