Macro(s) for extracting data from Rows

A17BPG

CAN ANYONE HELP I am trying to produce an order system for Butchers using Excel. I have produced a sheet containing 54 Columns across and 1000 Rows. The Column headings are Cust.No,, Customers Name, Customers Tel No. Turkey, Turkey Size, Price Per. Kilo. These headings are repeated across the page for Chicken, Goose, Duck, Game and other products etc etc all with the Size, Price Per Kilo following each one of these headings. I would like to use a Macro to collect Data from the Rows across Order Sheet ignoring Empty cells. Then place the Data retrieved into a Sheet called “Invoice”. with a layout as follows:

“Cell C1” INVOICE # : [1234] “Cell D1”[INVOICE # ]

“Cell C3” Cust.No. : “Cell D3”[Cust.No]
“Cell C4”Customers Name : “Cell D4”[Customers Name ]

“Cell C6” Item Purchased “Cell F6” Size “Cell H6” Price Per Kilo/Each “Cell K6” Total

The Total Field would be a Result of Size x Price Per Kilo

“Cell J30” Grand Total

Grand Total result from totalling the Total Column.

Within the Macro I would like to generate the Invoice Number and as usual increment by One each time Macro is run, then when each invoice is complete Print It then save it using Customers Name as name of saved file.
If needed and if possible could attach file showing Order Sheet and layout for Invoice.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).
Hello A17BPG,

If you can provide access to the order sheet and layout, it would be faster to write and test the code.

Upvote 0
Hi Leith
Thanks for replying to post, I could email you a copy of the order sheet and the Invoice layout because I do not think I can attach a file to this reply.
Thanks again Brian

Upvote 0
Hello A17BPG,

Provided you have redacted any sensitive or confidential information in your workbook, you could post on public file sharing site. You would only need to post the URL.

However, I will send you my email via private message, as a backup plan.

Upvote 0
We really would prefer the public file-share site - refer #4 of the Forum Rules

Even better is to post small copyable dummy sample data and results directly in your thread. My signature block below has a link with more information about that.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgharbawi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back