Macro to Print PDF with cell value name and change in cell value each time with N number of prints

mogheg

Hello Friends,

I was searching thread for PDF print macro with n number of prints with changes in cell value each time. But couldn't found it.

I have file with 2 sheets. First Sheet is with all details of Invoice up to specific no. of rows.

And second sheet is with Invoice Format.

Want to VBA code for below conditions.
1) Each invoice should be printed in PDF format with change in specific cell value with +1 mainly in invoice number as per Sheet 1 (2001, 2002, 2003 ... ). And save with "Invoice No." as file name.
2) Invoice should be printed only if Grand Total of Invoice in Sheet 2 is positive.
3) It should print repeat VBA code at X number mentioned in Sheet 2 in specific cell. ( I will take Count of Total No. of Invoices as per Sheet 1).

Hope I have wrote clearly.

Excel Facts

Will the fill handle fill 1, 2, 3?
Yes! Type 1 in a cell. Hold down Ctrl while you drag the fill handle.
Any one answer for my below question

Hello Friends,

I was searching thread for PDF print macro with n number of prints with changes in cell value each time. But couldn't found it.

I have file with 2 sheets. First Sheet is with all details of Invoice up to specific no. of rows.

And second sheet is with Invoice Format.

Want to VBA code for below conditions.
1) Each invoice should be printed in PDF format with change in specific cell value with +1 mainly in invoice number as per Sheet 1 (2001, 2002, 2003 ... ). And save with "Invoice No." as file name.
2) Invoice should be printed only if Grand Total of Invoice in Sheet 2 is positive.
3) It should print repeat VBA code at X number mentioned in Sheet 2 in specific cell. ( I will take Count of Total No. of Invoices as per Sheet 1).

Hope I have wrote clearly.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teemeren

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back