Multiple Dynamic row to be filter on criteria to another sheet

naren_go

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi All, Good Day .. :)

I just started learn more about excel deep nowadays, I got promotion in office.
I was assigned to small task in excel, which a am suck now, can anyone just lift me up from this issue.

I have some multiple sheets with dynamic rows to be updated daily and another mail sheet of summary
I have 3 sheets with 3 teams data on it and one main sheet for summary of all other 3 sheet

Sheet data have "date"(date), "name"(text), "site"(text), "shift" (text),"project" (text),"task" (text),"complexity" (text),"hours worked" (number), "notes"(text), all 3 sheets contain these data filled up, and it dynamic(every day it will be updated with new data below it)
The main summary sheet have "From"(date), "To"(date) "name"(text)(drop-down list)

Question:
In summary sheet, when I enter From date and To date, it should filter and do drop-down list all the names in that given dates from all three sheets and remove duplicate, then show the respective results("task" count, "hours worked", "leave count") and their respective of specific data("date"(date), "name"(text), "site"(text),"project" (text),"task" (text),"hours worked" (number), "notes"(text)) show below.

Link: Demo_v01.xlsx

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg

I have attached a sample output format in last image(summary)

Name: based on two dates, it should load all the names from 3 sheet for those dates and remove any duplicate, and load it in drop-down list
Task Count : It should collect all task done by that person on those specific given dates(e.g, 5 , 6, 8), some time same person will do two task on same date, so it should count 2 task on that day
Hours Worked: It should sum all the hours worked by that person on those given between two dates, and show the result in number.
Leave: It should count number of leaves took by that person on those given between two dates

Show Results date of those filtered

We are using old version of excel 2010, and some time we might use online excel 365, (we won't able access for VBA and macros)
so, its better to help me out using only formula will be better.

Link: Demo_v01.xlsx

Thank you all for reading the post and helping me out .:)

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ipruravindra

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back