Need assitance with macro

ayk5473

Hi Folks,

So I have an macro code which searches through "column C" for specific keywords and moves it to "Sheet2" the whole row if it matches the keyword. Example: I made the code to move the whole row if there is a keywords such as "town, county, city, state, etc" I did this because I have over 100,000 data and need to filter through only government entities which might contain words like county, town, city, etc

However, now I am facing a 2nd problem which is on Sheet2 contains companies who have keywords such as "town, city, etc" and would like them removed. Example: There might a company "ABC Township Inc"

What I would like to do is create a 2nd macro to remove these keywords from "Sheet2". Is there a code that can help me with this. Thank you so for much your time and effort folks.

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop
I am sorry if I am being to vague...

No need to be sorry, but it's still not clear - to me anyway - what you're now trying to accomplish. Should the row on Sheet2 that includes the phrase "Township County Incorporation" be deleted? Why? Because "Township" includes the keyword "town"? Because "County" is a keyword? Because "Incorporation" is not a keyword?

Again, sample data might help clarify things.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HellScout

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back