Need tutor for a VBA assignment

hutch27

Hi, this is my first time posting in this forum so I'm not sure this is in the right place.

To begin, I took an introductory excel class that focused on some basic and intermediate formula applications. We started learning VBA two weeks ago, but I've been sick and haven't been able to come to class. I asked the teacher for help catching up but it's an online course so the most he's able to do was recommend this website to me for help, and give me an extension of the assignment.

I'm wondering if anyone on this forum could walk me through this assignment. I will pay for the tutoring service. I'm feeling pressured by some of my other classes and I don't think I'd be able to learn VBA fast enough on my own.

Our professor realizes that we've been doing VBA for only 2.5 weeks, so the difficulty of the assignment, according to him, is "it's not very hard but not very easy"

Thanks for the help and please PM me if you are able to offer a service for this assignment!

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
If you want to pay for someone to help you then near the top of the page there is a "MrExcel Consulting" button.

If you just want help with understanding (or particular problems within) the assignment then post the assignment.

No-one will do the assignment for you but you will probably get some strong pointers.

Upvote 0
Hi, thanks the the reply!

I'm not looking for someone to do it for me. In fact, just the opposite! I really enjoy this class and I want to learn as much as possible. I posted the original inquiry because I'm looking for someone to teach the material to me. I've missed 2+ weeks of class and since it's finals week I am under a lot of stress to keep up. So, to reiterate, I'm not looking for someone to do the assignment, I'm looking for someone to guide me through it, teach me the basics, and give me a foundation so that I can do it on my own.

I'll gladly take your advice and submit the assignment to the consulting part of this website. That might help.

Cheers,
Hutch

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bsb1122

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back