Picture appear when certain drop down list info selected.

leaper1981

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help at all. I have a sheet with a drop down list & another sheet with pictures that relate to each of the options in the drop down list on the main sheet. I want the pictures to appear in a box next to the drop down list when a certain one is selected. I did see a tutorial but it seemed to have the pictures on the same sheet whereas I want to keep the pictures on a different sheet. Not sure if I've done a good enough job of explaining here but I'm sure its very simple for someone that understands this better. Any help would be great. I've included pictures, the drop down list is on the main document shhet & the pictures are on a separate 'data' sheet.......im calling it.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 12
Nope just realised that link requires you to sign in to my google account, sorry for being stupid I've got it in the google drive I'm not sure how to give it to you

Upvote 0
You need to make the file available to "Anyone with the link" then copy the link to here. See this.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
Got it now - leave it with me, I'll look at this tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Hi Kevin,

That's brilliant thanks. I sent it without any of the code as I didn't want my messing to confuse the situation, This is doing exactly as I wanted, I know there's pictures missing etc, I wasn't expecting you to do it all for me, I just needed that push as you say lol. I'm very sorry for being a bit useless with this I really appreciate all your time, effort and help.

Thank you again.

Dan

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesitisasport

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back