Pop up calendar

tracktor

Board Regular
I am sharing this with the community as I spent all day trying to find a pop-up calendar that will automatically open up when specific cells are selected. I hope this helps someone that had the same problem I had.

I am a complete novice. And I got this to work perfectly... with one exception. The specific cells can't be merged.

For the pop-up calendar go to http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm and follow the instructions.

To program the calendar to open automatically when the specific cells are selected go to http://www.fontstuff.com/mailbag/qexcel02.htm and follow the instructions there.

This is about the best way I can give back to this community. I really appreciate all the help I have received.

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
I am reviewing your information about a pop up calendar in Excel…(thank you very much!)…but had a quick question:

I am definitely interested in the option to make the calendar appear when the user enters a cell (actually, there will be several places throughout the form where this will occur). I will be distributing a form to many users. How do I make the pop up calendar reside and travel with the form, rather than having to have each user add the “add in”…or via the Personal.xls?

Also…will this work with multiple versions of Excel?

Thanks for your time.

Upvote 0
I am no wizard with VBA, but in order for it to travel with the form, you will need to input the code into your workbook containing the form.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back