Posted replies not showing in thread

rpo83

Hi,

I have replied to a thread i started last week, and it hasn't been posted, i did the first one about 11am AEST +10GMT and it worked fine, bu then i replied to another quote, i pressed submit, and had a meeting to go to.

I came out of the meeting an hour ago and checked the thread and the 2nd post wasn't there, so i just rewrote it and did it agan and still no post! The only thing different i did was to include a table in my post, but when previewing it everything looked fine and i received no warning message.

Is it possible for an admin to check what may have gone wrong, the document was autosaved a few times, but i don't know where to access the auto saves, or even if they are accessible.

Thanks for your help and a stunning forum :)

Cheers

Steve

RoryA

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
365, 2019, 2016, 2010
Platform
Windows, MacOS
Your posts were moderated by the forum software automatically. You should have seen a message to that effect. I have approved the first one and deleted the second as it was a duplicate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewPop24

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• populate from drop list with multiple tables
    Hi All, i have a drop list that displays data, what i want is when i select one of those from the list to populate text from different tables on...
  • Find list of words from sheet2 in sheet1 before a comma and extract text vba
    Hi Friends, Trying to find the solution on my task. But did not find suitable one to the need. Here is my query and sample file with details...
  • Dynamic Formula entry - VBA code sought
    Hello, really hope one of you experts can help with this - i've spent hours on this and getting no-where. .I have a set of data (more rows than...
  • Listbox Header
    Have a named range called "AccidentsHeader" Within my code I have: [CODE]Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ListBox1.RowSource =...
  • Complex Heat Map using conditional formatting
    Good day excel world. I have a concern. Below link have a list of countries that carries each country unique data. [URL...
  • Conditional formatting
    Hi good morning, hope you can help me please, I have cells P4:P54 and if this cell is equal to 1 then i want row O to say "Fully Utilised" and to...