Propertry Get / Form Usage

AlexanderBB

If I want a Form to 'remember' some values I can't unload it and then use Property Get? Correct?
The right way woudl be to Hide the Form only.

Then the Form Variables using Get will work 100%. This is no need to ever unload the Form?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.

Jeffrey Mahoney

I have used that before. I don't why it wasn't reliable across workbooks

I would just create a Public variable in a Standard module instead.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kashyap44

This Week's Hot Topics

• Copy entire row if CountA <>0 to another sheet
    [B]I want to copy entire row if CountA <>0 for column J7:AM7 (headers on J6:AM6) and so on till the last used cell is column D and paste the...
  • Select last used Row in Table
    I have created a Table in a Worksheet which is locked to prevent user errors and protect formula. Some of the cells require freetext entries which...
  • excel workbook: do not allow certain file name
    Hello all, Don't think this has ever been asked before, but how do I restrict file save [Before_Save Event] if the name of the file being saved...
  • fixing problem autofilter
    hello i need help about my code when i search by code in textbox it doesn't show anything this is my data [ATTACH type="full"...
  • “Weight”
    Hi, i’ve got a long sheet filled with weights such as kg,g,L & ml. i can build a formula to convert kg into g and liter into ml. How ever, my...
  • How to capitalize everything before a certain character?
    In column A, I have some text: Hello good day.mp3 Hello good day.flac etc. I'd like to capitalize everything before the period. I don't need the...