Putting dates on sequential results

edongpark

PLEAAAASSEEE HELP ME!!!

I am trying to create a route from an excel sheet where it will be placed to a site program then it will auto generate depending on the data provided. I have used basic excel methods but to no success. I need to have the properties scheduled on a monthly basis depending on the number of services they have. I have divided them into 4 weeks to easily determine what day it would need to be placed as the services should not be done on the same day.

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce
Re: NOOB HERE!!! I need help in putting dates on sequential results

Welcome to the board.

Everyone here, I have no doubt, would like to assist you. Speaking only for myself, I can't even make out what it is that you're asking for, specifically. Please clarify your question to explain the particular thing that you need. None of the explanation above makes any sense. Even though I understand all of the words, that arrangement of words carries no meaning to me.

Upvote 0

PLEAAAASSEEE HELP ME!!!

I am trying to create a route from an excel sheet where it will be placed to a site program then it will auto generate depending on the data provided. I have used basic excel methods but to no success. I need to have the properties scheduled on a monthly basis depending on the number of services they have. I have divided them into 4 weeks to easily determine what day it would need to be placed as the services should not be done on the same day.

welcome to the board.
in order for anyone to decipher exactly what you mean it would be most helpful if you provide the following information:
- Sheet Names
- Example Tables using Mr.Excel table maker/images/or even a cloud link to your workbook
- Define terminology such as "a site program", "data provided", and "the number of services they have"
- Be super specific with step by step instructions
- Specify important columns/rows/cells
- Provide an example of what the end result will look like

Upvote 0

Vba for me is like going to outer space for the first time. I will create what is needed for everyone to see and im trying to watch beginner videos for vba so i can learn it somehow.

Upvote 0

Apologies BLUEHORNET and BLAKESKATE even here I am very new and did read the message board but was using a phone when I posted this. Just learned how to add on Onedrive. https://1drv.ms/x/s!Aqpf6-c2wgBzgiP_32aMblj29XlX

There is a link of the file you can edit. You can see there that there are 6 tabs in total where reference is all the data provided. Again I try to consider the service (Service tags) as to when it needs to be serviced and it is done weekly.

I want to create a file where it will generate a date for the month where each service per property is considered.

I APPRECIATE ALL YOU HELP GUYS.

Upvote 0

welcome to the board.
in order for anyone to decipher exactly what you mean it would be most helpful if you provide the following information:
- Sheet Names
- Example Tables using Mr.Excel table maker/images/or even a cloud link to your workbook
- Define terminology such as "a site program", "data provided", and "the number of services they have"
- Be super specific with step by step instructions

Apologies BLUEHORNET and BLAKESKATE even here I am very new and did read the message board but was using a phone when I posted this. Just learned how to add on Onedrive. https://1drv.ms/x/s!Aqpf6-c2wgBzgiP_32aMblj29XlX

There is a link of the file you can edit. You can see there that there are 6 tabs in total where reference is all the data provided. Again I try to consider the service (Service tags) as to when it needs to be serviced and it is done weekly.

I want to create a file where it will generate a date for the month where each service per property is considered.

Upvote 0

PLEAAAASSEEE HELP ME!!!

Upvote 0

Hey Blake. Havent tried it yet since i havent even the smallest idea hiw to start

Upvote 0

sorry for the late reply i've been sick
I appreciate the file sample, but i still have no idea of what you want to be able to do whether thats VBA or excel formulas
I need you to be hyper specific and detailed with what im looking at and what you want please consider the above post i made where you have yet to answer:

- Be super specific with step by step instructions (addendum: as to what you want this code/formula to do)

Upvote 0

Lets start with your first post:

I am trying to create a route from an excel sheet where it will be placed to a site program

What does this mean? What do you mean by a route, which sheet specifically and what is a site program?

I need to have the properties scheduled on a monthly basis depending on the number of services they have

What properties? what is "they"? What determines the number of services?

I have divided them into 4 weeks to easily determine what day it would need to be placed as the services should not be done on the same day.

what is "them"? is it the same as "they" in the previous line? explain the last part more
Now lets move on to your second post

Again I try to consider the service (Service tags) as to when it needs to be serviced and it is done weekly.

i see services in WK1 and WK2. are these going to be the same in WK3 and WK4? I see a "type" in Sheet0 with some "services" explain that.
What kind of file do you want to generate? what columns do you want in this file? what data do you want in this file?

-
Please consider these things when replying so i'm not confused about ANYTHING

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbbtz28

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back