Removing Text Queries

The_devas

I created a multi-sheet workbook with multiple tables and a pivot chart on the computer. When I try to open that workbook in excel on my tablet however, it keeps giving me an error saying that it can't open workbooks with text queries. I clicked on the "connections" button and deleted all of the connections (I used .csv file to import some data) but it still wouldn't open. The "properties" button underneath the connections button was greyed out after deleting connections, so I created a new connection, clicked on "properties", unchecked "save connections", reopened "properties", and verified that all connections were deleted. After all of that, I saved the entire thing under a new name and tried opening it on my tablet and got the same text queries error.:oops: Is there any solution to this other than to copy and special paste multiple times and lose half an hour of work creating the same product that I already have?

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookie2956

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back