Search function

Naus

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello!

I need some help. I am currently an intern in a company and my boss asked me to make a Excel file to keep an overview of there ordering materials list.

i want an front page that the individual employee can post information in and then be redirected to the specific colloum containing the inputs. (From Front page to Sheet 1).

I cant really figure out how to make this. I already tried to make an specific rule but no success. Can somebody help a student? :D
1652085552063.png

1652085483612.png

for some reason I can not be allowed to install XL2BB so do not quite know how I can send information to you. My problem is that I want to make a search function that can find the existing inputs in Sheet 1. Right now there is no data in Sheet 1. I have to enter it manually later, but I would first have the excel sheet ready. In this way, we can keep a broader overview for the customer when they ask where their goods are. I know that Excel already has this search function but not everyone in the company is equally strong in terms of IT

I do not want to see the entire dataset. You can take a screenshot of the data using printscreen or using snip tool. I am only interested in the headers of the data. How are they arranged and in which columns.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
ahh okay like that. I have crossed out much of the data as it is confidential, but it could be so:
1652161576224.png

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacob_mcbride

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back