status bar

Verona B

How do I remove the status bar on the bottom of my spread sheet? It covers the names of my sheets so I can not advance to the next worksheet. Thx.

The bar that you have indicated, is the bar that I am trying to retrieve. It is buried under the the bottom bar, that says Ready ( mine now says "Num Lock")

The Ctrl+Fn+Pg Up/Dn, do move me to another Document, but without the bar across the bottom, I can't tell what Document I am on, as it is a page full of numbers. .

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Which came first: VisiCalc or Lotus 1-2-3?
Dan Bricklin and Bob Frankston debuted VisiCalc in 1979 as a Visible Calculator. Lotus 1-2-3 debuted in the early 1980's, from Mitch Kapor.
Sorry I lost my message. I'm not familiar with forums. The Ctrl+Fn+PgUp/Dn keys, do move me to the next document, but I don't know which one I am on without that bar, as they are all pages full of numbers.

Also that bar across the bottom, that now says "Num Lock", how do I get it back to Ready? Actually, one thing at a time. I really need my original question dealt with. Thanks

Upvote 0
I think I have it! I don't know how, because I have become totally confused. I sincerely thank you for your help. I know where to go now, if I have further questions.

Upvote 0
I have registered with Postimage.org, as you suggested, but I don't know how to obtain a screen shot of my image. That is something I can work on. Thank you for your help. My issue has been resolved, but I certainly know to go to MrExcel for help, next time.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HellScout

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back