Tracking the premier league re****s in a legue table each week.

MrPink1986

Hi,

I have what seems to be a very complex ask however I will go ahead with what I would like to do. Each week I would like to import the Sat and Sunday games from English Prmier league from the internet. This data will be refreshed each week.
I would then like to apply 4 points if the score is correct in the predictions tab and 1 point if the result is correct. There will be 10 sets of predictions in the predictions tab easch week.

I cannot attach the file - I can email it if anyone is up for a challenge.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

Test for Multiple Conditions in IF?
Use AND(test, test, test, test) or OR(test, test, test, ...) as the logical_test argument of IF.
have decided against importing the results from the web - for now, I will update the results in to excel each week manually. I have attached the latest template and would like some help with the formuals.

The results are in the first columns. The result A,B,C I would like a formula to decide if it is either of the outcomes on the spreadsheet, based on this result it should assign the correct number of pointd based on the predictions of the guys. These points should go in to Scores box.

Would love some help on this cheers.
Correct Result Prediction 1B
Incorrect Result 0C
Total 00
Sean Stephen Scores
#Home TeamScore ScoreAway TeamResultH-ARes H-ARes Prediction 1Prediction 2
1Everton2-1LiverpoolA2 1
2Man Utd4-3Man CityB2 0
3Arsenal1-1ChelseaC2 0
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

<colgroup><col style="width: 19pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 914;" width="25"> <col style="width: 16pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 768;" width="21"> <col style="width: 62pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3035;" width="83"> <col style="width: 31pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1499;" width="41"> <col style="width: 9pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 438;" width="12"> <col style="width: 31pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1499;" width="41"> <col style="width: 70pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3401;" width="93"> <col style="width: 40pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1938;" width="53"> <col style="width: 29pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1389;" width="38"> <col style="width: 20pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 987;" width="27"> <col style="width: 29pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1389;" width="38"> <col style="width: 39pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1901;" width="52"> <col style="width: 11pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 512;" span="2" width="14"> <col style="width: 29pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1426;" width="39"> <col style="width: 22pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1060;" width="29"> <col style="width: 30pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1462;" width="40"> <col style="width: 41pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2011;" width="55"> <col style="width: 14pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 694;" width="19"> <col style="width: 14pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 658;" width="18"> <col style="width: 62pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3035;" width="83"> <col style="width: 57pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2779;" width="76"> <col style="width: 48pt;" width="64"> <tbody>
</tbody>

Correct Result Prediction 1B
Incorrect Result 0C
Total 00
Sean Stephen Scores
#Home TeamScore ScoreAway TeamResultH-ARes H-ARes Prediction 1Prediction 2
1Everton2-1LiverpoolA2 1
2Man Utd4-3Man CityB2 0
3Arsenal1-1ChelseaC2 0
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

<tbody>
</tbody><colgroup><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col span="2"><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup>

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teemeren

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back