Transfering Cells Values from one Workbook worksheet to another workbook worksheet. Provided all the relevent fields are there

guhaseelan

Week Ending :
Friday 20 Oct 2017
Supplier
Purchase Order
Date
Detail / Course
TrainingParent
Sub
Ground Sch / Device Time
Training Venue
Further Info
Hours
rate (£)
cost (£)
GL Code
15 Oct 2017
Instructor
GroundSch
Stains
£ -
21040003 200 201
16 Oct 2017
Command Course
GroundSch
Kingston
£ -
21040003 200 201
17 Oct 2017
£ -

<tbody>
</tbody>

Hi some urgent help on a sheet that I am working on. Above is a sample of the sheet that suppliers fill in for the hours done. There will be multiple suppliers and these data have to be transferred to a master sheet.

What I need is a button linked to a macro on this sheet that when clicked. Will transfer the fields highlighted in bold and underlined.

The "supplier" number and "purchase order" will be the first two fields in this master sheet and are in cells J8 and J9.
Then for the actual table if there is a GL code in cell L12 then row information can be transferred (so an if function). The first information to be transferred will need to be the date (cell b12) then the hours (in cell i12). Then the actual GL code (columnL12). Remember (sorry) for these info to be transferred only if the GL code is present.

There will be multiple supplier sheet so eveytime the button is clicked the master sheet needs to be populated so finding the free row at the bottom of the master sheet is very important.

Hope this makes sense. I can figure things out but just need an outshell of VBA code. Also when the button is pressed would be good for the master sheet to be opened. This will be names the Saturday of the week.

thanks you in advance
!

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sktz

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back