Transpose & Blank Issues

Data123

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi when I use the =TRANSPOSE formula (see pic) I often get some blank rows. Those cells representing the blank rows have no formula. Meaning the formula is gone for those missing rows and this is what is causing it. I have created a new workbook and the same issue occurs again. I have verified those stocks have data.

Also, but less important why is the formula grayed out for the cell shown in the pic?

Oh one other question, for some reason when I get these blank areas and I try to refresh the data I the get many more blanks with the statement #SPILL! (see other pic).

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 15
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Like this?

Data123 Mr Excel Help_1.xlsm
ABCDEFGHIJKL
7iShares:Tr Fl Rate Bond (ARCX:TFLO)$ 50.56$ 50.56$ 50.55$ 50.52$ 50.52$ 50.50$ 50.50$ 50.70$ 50.68$ 50.68
Sheet4
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
B7:K7B7=TAKE(TRANSPOSE(SORT(STOCKHISTORY(A7, TODAY()-14, TODAY(),0,0,0,1),,-1)),-1)
Dynamic array formulas.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Test for Multiple Conditions in IF?
Use AND(test, test, test, test) or OR(test, test, test, ...) as the logical_test argument of IF.
You are welcome. :)

When quoting a post (or part of it) and adding your response, please do so outside of the actual quote, not inside. I previously fixed it for you in post #20 as I thought it must have been an accident but the same thing has happened in post 22. The way you have done it makes it look to other readers as if I had posted the "****Yes thank you so much!!!!! You are an Excel Ninja Master!"

Upvote 0
You are welcome. :)

When quoting a post (or part of it) and adding your response, please do so outside of the actual quote, not inside. I previously fixed it for you in post #20 as I thought it must have been an accident but the same thing has happened in post 22. The way you have done it makes it look to other readers as if I had posted the "****Yes thank you so much!!!!! You are an Excel Ninja Master!"
Will do sorry about that. I noticed in my last several replies my reply cursor was put into the tan color of your last response. I clicked enter several times only to stay within the tan color. I am on my phone now and after clicking reply have no issue like before. Will make sure to keep an eye out for it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back