Upgraded to 2013 and now having weird issues

lk4772

Hello,

I was just recently upgraded from Office 2010 to 2013. I had several macros in 2010 that I used regularly that are no longer working. One of the reasons has been resolved -> it was having issues with date formats or recognizing dates even when manually typing them in. This was fixed just be resetting the Short Date format in my Control Panel Regional settings. The reason I bring that fix up is in case others have same issue and also to show how weird it was - I only changed the separator and it was fixed?

However, I'm still having other issues that I'm not sure how to fix and the latest is I've been trying to create a Timesheet in Excel that has a Date Picker but I don't have the Monthview control. I downloaded the cab file from here , right clicked the .inf file and ran Install and then ran cmd prompt as admin and ran the regsvr32 to register the .ocx file, but I'm still not seeing the Monthview? To be clear, I followed the steps from here. But again - it's still not listed in references or additional controls.

Has anyone else had these types of issues since upgrading? I even uninstalled ANYTHING that had Microsoft Office in the name and ran a registry cleaner tool I have and then reinstalled a clean version of 2013, but I'm still having the same issues. Any ideas/suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Leisa

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to get the Monthview in Excel that I haven't tried yet?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SCleaveland

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back