Uploading files when internet connection is restored

Mr_Ragweed2

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello and thanks for reading this. I have some spreadsheets utilized by service technicians that upload to SharePoint via a button i put on the sheet. It works fine. My issue is that sometimes the technicians are in an area where they have no internet connection and then i get an error based on that. I assuming the simpler solution is to just save all of the files to a workbook on their hand-held device and then when they get to the office they could "sync" to SharePoint. I could have each file be a new worksheet in the same workbook and then when they "sync", write code that saves each worksheet as a file to sharepoint. I can do that part (or at least i used to be able to haha.) There will be a dynamic number of files that need saved each day.
My question is this - Is the code simply going to be activated by the following?

VBA Code:
Sub Refresh()
ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll
End Sub

Or is there an entirely better approach to this issue?
Thanks for your patience in reading this. Any guidance from this forum has always proved to be helpful.

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
I'm not really expecting for someone to try and provide a code solution for this. I'm open to just receiving comments/brainstorm ideas.

Thanks,

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Hughes

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back