VBA Copy and Paster into another Workbook

Slowsupratt

First, I appreciate any help I can get and thank you in advance for any help you guys/gals can provide. Here is my scenario

I will have a page (worksheet 2) on a workbook with a Marco button and then A3 is the input field. The input is based upon data from the same workbook but different worksheet (worksheet 1).

The input in A3 on worksheet 2 is associated with Column K on a worksheet 1, i.e. customer. I want to copy and paste all rows associated with the customer input on A3 worksheet 2 but only select columns.

The columns would be M:BP and then pasted into a new workbook O:Techsvc\Global Materials\A_New Parts Addition\Part Set-up Request Sheet.xlsm --> worksheet "SAP Entry" --> paste in B2

Thanks again,
Tom

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HerbA

This Week's Hot Topics

• Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop
    Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop I have tried this below code but i'm getting in Y column filled with W005. Colud you please...
  • MsgBox Error
    Hi Guys, I have the below error show up when i try and run my macro in File1 but works fine if i copy and paste the same code into file2. [ATTACH...
  • CELL FORMAT - IF CONDITION
    My Cell Format is [B]""0.00" Cr". [/B]But in the cell, it is showing 123.00 for editing. (123 is entry figure). (Data imported from other...
  • Show numbers nearly the same
    Is this possible. I have a number that can change very time eg 0.00001234 Then I have a lot of numbers 0.0000001, 0.0000002, 0.00000004...
  • Please i need your help to create formula
    I need a formula in cell B8 to do this >>if b1=1 then multiply ( cell b8) by 10% ,if b1=2 multiply by 20%,if=3 multiply by 30%. Thank you in...
  • Got error while adding column and filter
    Got error while adding column and filter In column Z has some like "Success" and "Error". I want to add column in AA if the Z cell value is...