Danielle123

Hi All,

I'm fairly new to the VBA and Macro world. Wondering if one might be able to help.

I have three worksheets in a workbook named :

Master , Network , Data Base.

The Network sheet holds all the information and feeds into the Data Base which consists of dependent down lists and a vlookup to give the information relevant to the location that has been picked,and the database feeds into the Network sheet which is blank worksheet - with the click of a command button the data selected in the Data Base transposes into the Network and with the help of an IF formula once the information is transposed the item is marked as "removed".

I'm wondering if there's a way of feeding the column that has been marked as removed based on the location picked to the Network sheet so it feeds into the Data Base.

Thank you.

EDIT: And the same once returned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
EDIT TO ORIGINAL :

Hi All,

I'm fairly new to the VBA and Macro world. Wondering if one might be able to help.

I have three worksheets in a workbook named :

Data Base,Master,Netowrk.

The Network sheet holds all the information and feeds into the Data Base which consists of dependent down lists and a vlookup to give the information relevant to the location that has been picked automatically,and the database feeds into the Master sheet which is blank worksheet - with the click of a command button with a macro assigned the data selected in the Data Base transposes into the Master Sheet and with the help of an IF formula once the information is transposed the item is marked as "removed".

The Network Sheet already has a value in the cell in line with the location to say "inlocation" - So when the item has been marked as removed on the Master i want to return that value to the Network Sheet. And once the value is marked as returned i also want the same.

Please note there is over 250 rows in the Network workbook.

Thank you.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back