VBA not updating formulea

dnorm

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi All

I have a VBA project that on button activation opens 2workbooks (Data sheet and PPM tracker). The main workbook (report) has formulaethe links to the Data sheet. When I open the workbooks backwards manually (datasheet then Reports) the formulae updates. The Formulae I am using are similar tothis:

=SUMIFS('\\CSHFS002\Dept$\Quality\07 Reports\02 DataDownloads\[Data Download.xlsb]1. ScrapTransactions'!$M:$M,'\\CSHFS002\Dept$\Quality\07 Reports\02 DataDownloads\[Data Download.xlsb]1. ScrapTransactions'!$A:$A,Report!D1-1,'\\CSHFS002\Dept$\Quality\07 Reports\02 DataDownloads\[Data Download.xlsb]1. Scrap Transactions'!$M:$M,">0")

The VBA is complex as it is (for my understanding) and I donot know how to add formula like these to the VBA to get it to work in themanner I want.
The Report looks across 3 sheets for update on the Data sheetand then updates the PPM tracker sheet.

I have tried now for 3 days to fix this without any success,any help would be grateful.
I have swapped “\\chsfs002.. “ for the drive letter, stillno joy.

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StorageQueen24

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back