vba to export dynamic range to Outlook html body

dshafique

Board Regular
Hi everyone, I have been using rangeToHtml recently to automate sending out emails, and I am in love with it. i am still trying to learn some things and was wondering if there is a way for me to paste a dynamic range instead of a static range. for example, every month, I send out emails to managers containing their data from a spreadsheet. some months they have only 3 rows of data, some months could be 30. is there a way for me to make it so the email will check for "manager" in the manager column and copy every row containing the same manager and put it in the email? and then move on to the next manager in the list. this would really help me out a lot, this is what I have at the moment:

Code:
For Each cl In rng.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible)    Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
    Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0)
    On Error Resume Next
    With OutMail
        .To = cl.Offset(0, 1).Value
        .CC = cl.Offset(0, 6).Value
        .BCC = ""
        .Subject = "Finding Number " & cl.Offset(0, 3) & " Review For the Month of " & MonthName(Month(Date))
        .HTMLBody = "Hi Folks, " & "<br>" & "<br>" & _
        "Can you please take a look at the following Findings and advise whether it can be closed or extended? Reporting on expired items for the business review meeting " & _
        "<br>" & RangetoHTML(Range("A" & cl.Row, "L" & cl.Row)) & "<br>" & "<br>" & "Thanks"
        .Display
    End With
    On Error GoTo 0

thanks in advance!

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
Simply filter the the data for each manager, and pass each filtered range to RangeToHTML.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biglake87

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back