smozgur

XL2BB - Excel Range to BBCode 2.1

No permission to download

Excel Facts

Who is Mr Spreadsheet?
Author John Walkenbach was Mr Spreadsheet until his retirement in June 2019.
Hi, I'v just install add, I I have a message that mini-sheet is save in the clipboard, but I can't paste it to the post - nothing happens. Could you help?

if its says its saved to the clipboard then it should be OK to paste here

i use command on a mac (control on windows ) V to paste
FYI command on a mac (control on windows ) C to copy & command on a mac (control on windows ) X to Cut

do you have note pad or a text editor on the computer - what happens if you paste into that

It is really strange because generally I can copy paste things. It doesn't work when I try paste mini sheet ... there is nothing happen (in note pad or text editor also). I' v tried control C/V, right click mouse .... I even try restart computer and use other browser.

Ps. I use windows

on a mac you can view the clipboard contents
same on windows
Press the Windows logo key + V.
The most recent items you copied will appear at the top of the list, and you can click on any item to paste it into an open document or other application.

there is nothing in clipboard although there is an information that saved successful in clipboard

there is nothing in clipboard although there is an information that saved successful in clipboard
@aleksandrae: This is a rare problem we met once. It was reported here:

I sent a request to test the behavior in the same thread, however, the member didn't reply. Perhaps it was solved itself, or something in my reply helped them to solve the issue.
If you could do the test I requested in the following post and reply there, then it would be helpful to track the issue.

Thanks.

@aleksandrae: This is a rare problem we met once. It was reported here:

I sent a request to test the behavior in the same thread, however, the member didn't reply. Perhaps it was solved itself, or something in my reply helped them to solve the issue.
If you could do the test I requested in the following post and reply there, then it would be helpful to track the issue.

Thanks.

I am having problems installing XL2BB. When I click to execute installing I get the following message in my Excel 365.
1665791671470.png

OMGosh!!!! I can't make this message smaller. Why isn't there any handles on it for me change the size?
I am also having problems not being able to opening File > Options. Nothing happens.
Nothing also happens when I right-click on the QAT to update my QAT.
Are all 3 of these problems caused by my Excel being in Protected View? How do I get out of Protected View?

Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMGosh!!!! I can't make this message smaller. Why isn't there any handles on it for me change the size?
When you paste an image, click on it in the editor, then you will see the handles on the corners (I just edited your post to make the image smaller):
1665873265457.png

I googled the error message, and most of the pages have the "Fixed:" prefix, sounds like it is a problem with the Protected View.

I am also having problems not being able to opening File > Options. Nothing happens.
Nothing also happens when I right-click on the QAT to update my QAT.
Are all 3 of these problems caused by my Excel being in Protected View? How do I get out of Protected View?
I am not familiar with the Protected View and this error particularly, however, since you mentioned that you couldn't access the File->Options, I am wondering if there is an administrator managing the Excel settings on your computer or the user that you currently signed in doesn't have enough privileges. Just a thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent Khandagale

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back