Changing Pivot Table Filter based on Cell Value

sinasdf

Hi all,

I've been researching on the internet and even this forum, but every solution to my problem seems to be tailored to when someone changes a particular cell manually.

This is my situation:
Worksheet name: "Pivot Worksheets"
Pivot table name: "Inventory Brand"
Pivot table filter: "Brand"
Cell input that will change the filter: "M6"

I found the following code online that I tailored to my needs and it somewhat works:
Code:
Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) 
'This line stops the worksheet updating on every change, it only updates when cell
'H6 or H7 is touched
If Intersect(Target, Range("M6")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub

'Set the Variables to be used
Dim pt As PivotTable
Dim Field As PivotField
Dim NewCat As String

'Here you amend to suit your data
Set pt = Worksheets("Pivot Worksheets").PivotTables("INVENTORY PIVOT BRAND SLICER")
Set Field = pt.PivotFields("Brand")
NewCat = Worksheets("Pivot Worksheets").Range("M6").Value

'This updates and refreshes the PIVOT table
With pt
Field.ClearAllFilters
Field.CurrentPage = NewCat
pt.RefreshTable
End With

End Sub

My problem is this code only makes changes when I put my cursor on M6, which is not what I want.

Cell M6 changes based on a Slicer selection I have on another worksheet, so I need my pivot table to change automatically based on what is in Cell M6, without having to click on it.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
What is the slicer filtering?

Upvote 0
I mean is it filtering another pivot table, or a regular table?

Upvote 0
I mean is it filtering another pivot table, or a regular table?

Yeah my slicer is filtering about a dozen or so pivot tables, which are all dependent on data in a worksheet called Sales.

The pivot table that I want to change the filter on is based on an entirely different set of data, so the slicer won't work.

My workaround is that I have a cell that is linked directly to a pivot table value (which is linked to the slicer)

So whatever I pick on the slicer is reflected on a pivot table field, which is reflected on a cell, M6.

Cell M6 should change the filter for my pivot table Inventory Brand

Upvote 0
You've got two main choices then really:
1. Use a Worksheet_Calculate event on the sheet with the linked cell.
2. Use a Worksheet_PivotTableUpdate event on one of the sheets that has a pivot table controlled by the slicer so that when that pivot table is updated, it calls the code to update the unrelated one.

Upvote 0
You've got two main choices then really:
1. Use a Worksheet_Calculate event on the sheet with the linked cell.
2. Use a Worksheet_PivotTableUpdate event on one of the sheets that has a pivot table controlled by the slicer so that when that pivot table is updated, it calls the code to update the unrelated one.

Thanks - I'm still new to VBA (trying to do tutorials everyday) so I'm trying to figure out how to write the code for either subroutine

From what I understand, the "If Intersect(Target, Range("H6:H7")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub" line is the one that is breaking and hindering my original macro from working

Is there any other command/object/whatever you call it that will just update the pivot table filter based on the cell value?

Or is the only way to do it with a new subroutine?

Upvote 0
Inserting picture from a dynamic URL in a cell

I've been trying out and testing different codes online but I can't get mine to consistently work.

The situation is this:

I want to be able to paste in a URL in Cell A1 so that in Cell B2, it will show the downloaded image from the link. The worksheet will be called "URL Report"

I'm having trouble understanding the exact objects and codes that can make this happen - I'm still pretty new to VBA

I've been using this code:
Code:
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">Sub</code> <code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">URLPictureInsert()</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">    </code><code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">Dim</code> <code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">Pshp </code><code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">As</code> <code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">Shape</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">    </code><code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">On</code> <code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">Error</code> <code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">Resume</code> <code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">Next</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">    </code><code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">Application.ScreenUpdating = </code><code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">False</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">    </code><code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">Set</code> <code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">Rng = Worksheets("URL Report").Range(</code><code class="vb string" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 255) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">"A1"</code><code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">)</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">    </code><code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">For</code> <code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">Each</code> <code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">cell </code><code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">In</code> <code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">Rng</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">        </code><code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">filenam = cell</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">        W</code><code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">orksheets("URL Report").Pictures.Insert(filenam).</code><code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">Select</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">        </code><code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">Set</code> <code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">Pshp = Selection.ShapeRange.Item(1)</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">        </code><code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">With</code> <code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">Pshp</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">           </code><code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">.LockAspectRatio = msoTrue</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">           </code><code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">.Width = 100</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">           </code><code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">.Height = 100</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">           </code><code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">.Cut</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">        </code><code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">End</code> <code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">With</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">        </code><code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">Cells(cell.Row, cell.Column + 1).PasteSpecial</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">    </code><code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">Next</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb spaces" style="color: rgb(221, 0, 85); white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">    </code><code class="vb plain" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; min-height: auto !important;">Application.ScreenUpdating = </code><code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">True</code>[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0A0101][FONT=Consolas]<code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">End</code> <code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">Sub

</code>

I F8'd line by line but I still can't get the image to extract into the cell - any advice?

<code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">

</code>

<code class="vb keyword" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 0px !important; font-family: Consolas, "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", Courier, monospace !important; font-size: 1em !important; color: rgb(0, 102, 153) !important; border-radius: 0px !important; background: none !important; border: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; float: none !important; height: auto !important; left: auto !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; margin: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; position: static !important; right: auto !important; top: auto !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; box-sizing: content-box !important; font-weight: bold !important; min-height: auto !important;">
</code>

Upvote 0
Re: Inserting picture from a dynamic URL in a cell

Oops, that last post was supposed to be it's own thread, please ignore that one

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ipruravindra

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back