Sheet is not saved

hsl9999

I have a spreadsheet with 2 sheets. I enter information the first sheet. The second sheet acts as a Bank Deposit Slip so several entries will appear on the second sheet. Everything works fine, but every once in a while (maybe every 4-5 times I enter the information on Sheet 1 and look at sheet 2, the information is unchanged from the previous time. If I go back to sheet 1 all the infomration that I entered has now reverted back to what it was initially. Sometimes I create multiple Deposit Slips, one after the other. It will run perfectly, again for 2-6 times and then, Bingo, the information has not been transferred to Sheet.2. I even tried saving the spreadsheet just before I change to Sheet 2. No diffference. What is going on and how do I fix this.

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).
you appear to be referring to VBA code, but show none of it. There is nothing to look at apart from considering user error

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahmad123098

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back