Employee Calendar SUM Functions help (Weekends, Day OFF, Hollidays, e.g.)

hackertom

my workbook file its upload here : https://www.excelforum.com/attachments/excel-formulas-and-functions/589922d1536740825-sumproduct-function-help-max-value-zeszyt__2.xlsm

Night Work Hours :

I use this function to sum 6 hours or 5 hours :
Code:
=SUMPRODUCT((OFFSET($A8;0;31*($A$3-1)+1;1;31)<>"")*(IF(OFFSET($A8;0;31*($A$3-1)+1;1;31)=NO10;6;IF(OFFSET($A8;0;31*($A$3-1)+1;1;31)=NO11;5))))
]
i want help how system count to max value 48 (<=48) ?

Weekend Pay:

i want some help there when user add D on Sat or San then system count by 1, max counts = 4

Day OFF:

i want some help there when user add R count -1, if user add P or A or B on hollidays dates then count +1, if user add P or A or B on Sat or Sun then count +1

can anyone help me please?

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest
Its doubtful id download a macro enabled file from a new user called 'hackertom' :) That said that site requires someone to be logged in so we cant see it anyway. Try pasting an example here.

Upvote 0
@hackertom
Please supply a link to the thread, not to the file. That way members here can see what help you have had on the other site.
Please see rule 13 along with the explanation: Forum Rules

Upvote 0
Its doubtful id download a macro enabled file from a new user called 'hackertom' :) That said that site requires someone to be logged in so we cant see it anyway. Try pasting an example here.

hahaha so funny but i am not a hacker this is only a name... check my file with all antivirus in the word, macro only change month in my workbook.........

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppernaut

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back