Unhide a sheet

windsurfit

Board Regular
I have a workbook with multiple sheets. Several are hidden but the names are available in the VB.

I am looking to permanently unhide my sheet with the name "Dist"

I have been over the forum but just looking for the basics here to unhide this one sheet and maybe the other sheets in my workbook.

Thx

Oye-

Ok, ran that and it came up as Workbook is Protected... surprising.. as there are no passwords etc to open and none of the sheet tabs (showing) have the "unprotect workbook" option.

Anyway to proceed?

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN
Under the Review tab is protect workbook highlighted? if yes what happens when you click it?

Upvote 0
Yes, it defaults to that. That's what threw me. So when I click on it it says "Unprotect Workbook"

I was expecting "Unprotect Workbook" to be showing initially if it was protected. Confusing.

Anything possible?

Upvote 0
I was expecting "Unprotect Workbook" to be showing initially if it was protected. Confusing.

What you were expecting is correct but if it is saying protect Workbook then you should have had a dialog box appear when you clicked it that you haven't mentioned.

Anyway if it is protected then there isn't anything that I can do to help you as it is against the forum rules to help bypass or crack any protection.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back