Excel Citrix moving sheets to other workbooks by itself

NickvdB

Board Regular
Hello,

We are using Citrix Receiver to run certain applications. Lately, when we have multiple excel workbooks open, sheets get moved from one workbook to another without us intending to do this. Has anybody came across this behaviour? We are not able to Google on it

Thanks

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.
We've got the exakt same issue. Have you been able to solve this?

We are using Citrix Reciever 4.10.1.22 and Excel for Office 365 16.0.11328.20420.

Kind regards,
Johan

Upvote 0
So far not, problem is we are not having it constantly. When sitting with IT it is difficult to reproduce.

Upvote 0
I'm working in IT and trying to solve this for our end users. I've never been able to reproduce this issue myself but I've got a couple of business users having this issue a couple of times every week.

Upvote 0
Seems to happen when Excell is calculating and doing alt tab, but again not able to say for sure

Upvote 0
Are you using multiple screens with one Excel instance on each screen when this occurs?

Upvote 0
Are using multiple screens in way of Laptop connected to a screen, but Excel is with one instance and multiple files on the monitor.

Upvote 0
Ok, so you are not having one Excel file on the monitor and one file on the Laptop screen when this happens?

Upvote 0
Both files in same instance on same screen (secondary external monitor). Don't know how it is with you but with us the Alt tab between Excel files is really annoying, takes a long long time to switch to the file. I feel like both are connected with this issue.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erald

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back