access 2013 button

posfog

Board Regular
Hi All,
Just wondered if it was possible to create a button in access using a jpeg ?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.

posfog

Board Regular
Thanks, I had seen that already but these pictures are not suitable for what i am trying to do.

I have a selection of photos taken and save as jpegs but cant see anywhere i can convert them into a button

Micron

but cant see anywhere i can convert them into a button
You can't - literally speaking. You can set button picture property as you already may realize, but you can't "buttonize" an image. I don't know the max image size allowed on a button, but do know that it can be a jpg in at least version 2016. Then there is an image control, which has a click event but limited properties compared to a button.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arias610

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...