Code to copy three column if/when theres a value going down a column

gheyman

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have Text Values going down column D (starting in Row 13) on sheets("TRAVEL INFORMATION")

WHEN THERE IS A VALUE IN THE ROW FO COLUMN D I WANT TO COPY COLUMNS B:C ON SHEETS("TRAVEL CALCULATIONS") OVER TO THE NEXT AVAILABLE THREE COLUMNS. THEN I WANT TO TAKE THE VALUE THAT WAS IN THE ROW ON SHEETS("TRAVEL INFORMATION") AND PASTE IT IN ROW 3 OF THE FIRST OF THOSE PASTED THREE COLUMNS

So if I went down column D and found a value in Row 13, I would copy columns B through D on Sheets("Travel Calculation") and Paste them down columns E,F&G. Then I would take the Value from Row 13 of the first sheet and Paste is in E3

If Row 14 was Null I would do nothing

If Row 15 Had a Value, I would copy columns B through D on Sheets("Travel Calculation") and Paste them down columns H,I&J. Then I would take the Value from Row 15 of the first sheet and Paste is in H3

Hope that makes Sense

Its a straight paste both formulas and formats for the rows. For the Value going in Row 3 its a Paste Value.

Hope that makes sense. This ones way out of my league

Excel Facts

Excel Joke
Why can't spreadsheets drive cars? They crash too often!
Can you post a screen shot of what your "TRAVEL INFORMATION" sheet looks like and also a screenshot of what the expected results in sheet "TRAVEL CALCULATIONS" look like? Section B at this link has instructions on how to post a screen shot: https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/board-announcements/127080-guidelines-forum-use.html Alternately, you could upload a copy of your file to a free site such as www.box.com. or www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. Include a detailed explanation of what you would like to do referring to specific cells and worksheets. If the workbook contains confidential information, you could replace it with generic data.

Upvote 0
Sorry, my work blocks all of this - even dropbox access. I work for the government

Upvote 0
What about screenshots?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichealRed

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back