CodeJock ActiveX Controls in Excel Workbooks

bs0d

Anyone have experience using their ActiveX Controls in Excel?

I've built a workbook using the standard ActiveX controls available from the developer tab directly in a sheet (Windows 7, Excel '13). I have issues with their behavior when viewed at a different resolution, or in Windows 10. Combo boxes will re-size when clicked, text will increase with each action or decrease in size. I've tried programming around it, setting sizes when clicked and setting different sizes on workbook_open depending on the OS version.

In an effort to hopefully avoid all of this, CodeJock controls were suggested by someone and I'm looking to see if anyone else has used them. If I create a workbook with them and distribute to someone else, do they need to register the library? If so, can this be automated? Looking for any insight and advise here. Thanks

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December
In some cases, I may be able to. However, some of my form controls are grayed-out, and I also have a multipage control; I see very limited options for form controls (like 4 or 5 total).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erald

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back