Convert excel vba 2003 to 2010

Son

Hi, I have a workbook with about 40 modules and forms etc, but it is made in excel 2003. It runs ok in excel 2007, but I get a lot of errors in vba when trying to open in excel 2010.

I checked the references in the vba editor, and I found that I don't have the following refs in excel 2010:
1) Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object Library
2) Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library
3) Microsoft Calendar Control 11.0
4) RefEdit

When I try to open it in excel 2010, it says compile error in hidden module and it stops from opening and excel shuts down.

With various tests I have found examples of code that is not recognized, such as date and time, mid, etc.

Can anyone help me because the project is huge and I need to try to convert it to excel 2010. I would be really really greatful if you would have any ideas for my situation.

Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to your input.

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
Uncheck any references marked as MISSING, save the workbook, re-open it and try the code again.

Upvote 0
Uncheck any references marked as MISSING, save the workbook, re-open it and try the code again.

Norie, thanks for you reply.

Actually, I cannot see "missing" references, I just cannot find these references in the list box so that I can check them, in excel 2010. So, what do you think I should do next?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thnirmitha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back