Copy and Paste Macro

shawn2209

Ok, I am need of help right here. This may be an easy one for you guys but I am stumped for right now. I have my spreadsheet identifying what is over 24 hours on one tab. I am needing that information from that row to be copied and pasted to a running list on another tab. I will give more details below.

On “Overage Tracking Running Report” I have a running list of inventory and I have off to the side what information is over 24 hours by running formula: =IF(D1>NOW()-0.1,"","DELETE ME") and so on down column N. This will put the words “DELETE ME” if information in that row is over 24 hours. I am needing the information from D,F, and G to copy and paste on a running list to “Totes Over 24 Hours” starting with A9 for Date, B9 for Tote, and C9 for Tote Location. Below is a screenshot of each tab.

“Overage Tracking Running Report”
VAS UPC Date OV # Tote Tote Location
098098 7/26/17 1:11 OV1 T1231 VAS DELETE ME
VAS UPC Date OV # Tote Tote Location
1234123 7/26/17 1:37 OV1 0 0 DELETE ME

“Totes Over 24 Hours”
Date Tote Tote Location
- - -

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
Sorry when it submitted the thread the spaces went away in the report screenshots. On "Overage Tracking report", "VAS" is in column A, UPC is in column B, Date is in column D, OV# is in column E,Tote is in column F, and Tote Location is in column G. Information below that is 098098 is in column B, 7/26/17 1:11 is in column D, OV1 is in column E, T1231 is in column F, and VAS is in column G.

For "Totes Over 24 Hours"
Date is in column A, Tote column B, and Tote Location is column C. The dashes follow suit with those columns waiting for information.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
panjongshing

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back