Copy and Paste Special Row value to Next Empty Row

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayasoch

Board Regular
Hello Everyone,
I have any value in cell A1 and B1, suppose in Cell A1 =10*x and cell B1 = 20*x, where x is value from 0.01 to 0.99 and then Each value of A1 and B1 , I need to paste in G1 and H1. For example:-
step 1:
when x =0.01, Results on A1 and B1 I will copy and paste special in G1 and H1

step 2:
Now x = 0.02 , Now the new results in A1 and B1 , I will copy and paste special in G2 and H2. and continue this upto 0.99.

As you all can see how much time, I must spend to do all these calculation. So I would really appreciate if some one could help me with VBA to loop from 0.01 -0.99 and then paste each separate value to G and H column of A and B and move to next empty column and paste new results and again move to next column of G and H untill 0.99.

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
Re-posted: https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/1011012-loop-code-untill-cetain-value-exceeds.html

Please do not post the same question multiple times. All clarifications, follow-ups, and bumps should be posted back to the original thread. Per forum rules, posts of a duplicate nature will be locked or deleted (rule #12 here: Forum Rules).

If you do not receive a response, you can "bump" it by replying to it again, though we advise you to wait 24 hours before doing and not to bump a thread more than once a day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormythebandit

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back