Copy paste data from a worksheet to a master sheet in a different workbook

Macro2016

Hi,

I have a set of data in a workbook named "Reports.xlsm". Please refer to the table below for details.

ProviderAAAA
Date5/11/2016
Device 1
S.NoTypeContent NameStatusNotesTesterLink
1abc123Passxyz
2def456failxxx
3ghi789Passyyy
4jkl000Passzzz

<tbody>
</tbody>

Now I want all these data to be pasted in a new workbook called "Count.xlsm" under the sheet name "Master Sheet". The above sheet is basically a template and we will be working on this sheet everyday after deleting the previous day's contents. So, for tracking the work we've done for a week, we need to consolidate the data mentioned above. Please refer to the table below for details of the master sheet.

S.NoTypeContent NameStatusNotesTesterLinkProvider's NameDevice NameDate
1abc123PassxyzAAAADevice 15/11/2016
2def456failxxxAAAADevice 15/11/2016
3ghi789PassyyyAAAADevice 15/11/2016

<tbody>
</tbody>

This is how I want the master sheet to look. I was able to create a macro to copy paste the contents from the "Reports.xlsm" workbook to the next available blank row in the "Master sheet", but I don't know how to paste the Provider's name, Date and Device name for all the rows that have content in them in the master sheet (Please note that there is just one cell that contains the provider's name, date and device name in "Reports.xlsm" and I want these to be pasted for all the rows that contain content in the master sheet). It would be really helpful if you could help me with this. Thank you so much. It really means a lot!:)

Hi Anthony47,

The code works perfect! Thank you so much ^_^ But I have one problem.. The provider name, date and device name (namely the cells B1, A3 and B2) in the "Report" workbook are being pasted extra. I have a total of 60 cells that have content in the main sheet but I will be pasting only 20 of them("D13:J32") in the master sheet..Is there a way to make the values of the cells B1, B3 and A2 be pasted only 20 times (Since the range is "D13:J32")??If that's done my report would be perfect and complete. Sorry for the missing this part in the previous reply. Thanks again :)
I should have seen it...
Replace all those Resize(myCRows, 1) with
Code:
Resize(20, 1)

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stevenciu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back