Copy range from worksheet to worksheet

Robandemmy

Board Regular
Hello,

I am looking for a way to copy a cell range P:T from row 8:200 if populated on one worksheet named “OTV” and paste it in worksheet “Routings” starting in cell A1 while keeping the formatting of the “Routings” worksheet. There are also 6 other tabs that I would like to copy as well and paste sequentially after the “OTV” paste.

Is this possible?

Thanks, I appreciate any help!

Ok, so I found where the error was coming from. The data from "confection" was in the correct rows. That has now been rectified and no errors exist when I run the code. Unfortunately, nothing happens now

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
If it was copying data across before, but not now. Then it sounds like something has changed in your workbook.

Upvote 0
Cross posted https://www.excelforum.com/excel-pr...rom-multiple-tabs-to-one-tab.html#post4938790

While we do not prohibit Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules).
This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered.

Upvote 0
Sorry about that! I was just looking to expand the reach of my question and didn't really consider the consequences, my apologies! Some frustration also crept in when I went back and had this code working:

Sub copyData()
Dim Lr As Long
With Sheets("OTV")
Lr = .Range("P" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
Sheets("Capture Routings").Range("A6:E" & Lr - 7).Value = .Range("P8:T" & Lr).Value
End With

End Sub

But this one would not

Sub copyData()
Dim Lr As Long
Dim i As Long
Dim Ary As Variant

Ary = Array("269_NK", "Extrusion(Profiled)", "Extrusion(Profiled) CPX", "Calendering (Flat)", "Tringles", "Cutter", "Complexing", "Confection", "Finishing", "Curing_OGen", "OTV")
For i = 0 To UBound(Ary)
With Sheets(Ary(i))
Sheets("Capture Routings").Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1).Resize(Lr - 7, 5).Value = .Range("P8:T" & Lr).Value
End With
Next i
End Sub

Once again, sorry for the infraction. I truly appreciate the assistance and will therefore respect that going forward.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can you share your workbook?
If so you will need to upload to a share site such as OneDrive, Dropbox. Mark for sharing & post the link to the thread.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the data in the worksheet, I am unable to upload it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OK, fair enough.
1st make sure that the code is in a regular module, not a sheet module, or the Thisworkbook module.
2nd in the VB Editor below the main code page should be another window called Immediate. If this is not visible Ctrl G should bring it up.
Then run this
Code:
Sub copyData()
   Dim Lr As Long
   Dim i As Long
   Dim ary As Variant

ary = Array("OTV", "269_NK", "Extrusion (Profiled)", "Extrusion(Profiled)CPX", "Calendaring (Flat)", "Tringles", "Cutter", "Complexing", "Finishing", "Confection", "Curing_OGen")
   For i = 0 To UBound(ary)
      Debug.Print ary(i), Evaluate("isref('" & ary(i) & "'!A1)")
   Next i
End Sub
& then copy paste the result from the immediate window to the thread

Upvote 0
OTV True
269_NK True
Extrusion(Profiled) True
Extrusion(Profiled) CPX True
Calendering (Flat) True
Tringles True
Cutter True
Complexing True
Finishing True
Confection True
Curing_OGen True

Upvote 0
Ok, that's fine. Now
Code:
Sub copyData()
   Dim Lr As Long
   Dim i As Long
   Dim ary As Variant

ary = Array("OTV", "269_NK", "Extrusion (Profiled)", "Extrusion(Profiled)CPX", "Calendaring (Flat)", "Tringles", "Cutter", "Complexing", "Finishing", "Confection", "Curing_OGen")
   For i = 0 To UBound(ary)

With Sheets(ary(i))
         Debug.Print ary(i), Lr
      End With
   Next i
End Sub

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwdbActuary

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back