Creating a calendar from data entered into a tracking worksheet

Susi-Q

Hi!

Okay so I have created a revenue and production tracking worksheet in Excel. Each month booking forms that are signed off within that month are entered under the sales rep's name with details such as the start and end date of the booking, the financial breakdowns of the bookings, etc. As we progress, other dates are added, such as when artwork is approved, when it goes to the printers, when it is installed and when it comes down, when the invoice is due to be paid, etc. All the information for each booking is entered into one single row. There are rows with summaries of each sales rep and each state periodically.

What I want to do is find a way to create a calendar from this data without having to enter the data twice - once into the existing sheet, and once into a sheet created specifically for the calendar. I want the calendar to take the dates entered into certain columns and put them into the calendar with the column title and the client name. Is this is any way possible? Or is there a way for this table to feed automatically into another worksheet that will make then make the calendar?

Essentially I want to be able to glance at the created calendar and see all the actions that need to be done in that month. So on 1/12 Client A's artwork is approved and Client B's campaign needs to come down. And so on and so forth.

Any suggestions?

I hope this is clear enough, feel free to ask questions!

Cheers,
Susi-Q

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emilou

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back