data connection from several databases same model same SQL

dida

hi
I want to get data from SQL, the problem is that in this SQL there are several databases
each for different company
the tables and model in each database in the same SQL host is exactly the same
I do not need one data base but several all together
finally I wish to create dashboard and reports from all databases in a way that I can slice the company=database or get aggregation from all the company=database together.
for now I build everything on on one data the duplicate it and change the database name but i get seperate files for each database which is not what I want....
HELP!

Last edited:

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nehasharma

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...