Excel for Call Centers

YMS_1975

After doing an exhaustive search, I decided to register and ask here. I cannot for the life of me, find a copy of "Excel for Call Centers".

According to Amazon.ca this was published in 2007, so it's not like it's a new book. Below is a copy & paste I did from the Amazon.ca website (perhaps it'll give you some more info. that'll help me find this book!)

Product Details

• Paperback: 200 pages
  • Publisher: Holy Macro! Books; 1 edition (2007)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1932802266
  • ISBN-13: 978-1932802269
  • Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 19 x 1.3 cm
  • Shipping Weight: 227 g
  • Average Customer Review: No customer reviews yet. Be the first. Would you like to update product info or give feedback on images?

Where can I find this book? Everybody seems to be out of stock. :(
Why is this book so hard to find?

Excel Facts

Excel motto
Not everything I do at work revolves around Excel. Only the fun parts.
One place you might want to check is EBay. I know a lot of friends who pick-up hard-to-find books this way.

One place you might want to check is EBay. I know a lot of friends who pick-up hard-to-find books this way.

I've tried EBay (but thank you for the suggestion). I've tried the small independent online book stores. I've tried the online book searches that claim to search millions of points of interests for book lovers. I've tried this website (Mr. Excel / Holy Macro!). I've even tried ebooks; all to no avail.

Man I am really stumped here. This book must be gold! :cool:

If you can find a copy of this book available (anywhere) please message me.
Thanks!

I suspect that the book only had a limited print run and has subsequently sold out which is why you are having such difficulty sourcing a copy. Hopefully Bill (aka MrExcel) himself will look at this thread as he may have a suggestion for you.

I suspect that the book only had a limited print run and has subsequently sold out which is why you are having such difficulty sourcing a copy. Hopefully Bill (aka MrExcel) himself will look at this thread as he may have a suggestion for you.

Well,

If that's the case, that sucks big time (for me). I actually called Mr. Bill Jelen from Holy Macro! Books earlier today. I left him a message informing him I'd really like to purchase a copy of this book. Hopefully he'll have one lying around that he's willing to part ways with.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves (I've encountered this problem before); where you can't find the book you're looking for. I guess I look at the internet and assume that somewhere out there there will always be a copy of what I need (because I usually get lucky) and when I don't it just gets under my skin.

Oh well....enough of my ranting; hopefully I'll hear from Mr. Jelen with some good news. *Crossing my fingers* :biggrin:

The book was never published.

The lead time in the book trade requires you to announce titles before they are done. I was reasonably confident that the authors would finish the book. However, their business took off, they were too busy to work on the book, and so I had to cancel the title.

I am not sure why some outlets don't pay attention to the cancellation notice.

Bill

The book was never published.

The lead time in the book trade requires you to announce titles before they are done. I was reasonably confident that the authors would finish the book. However, their business took off, they were too busy to work on the book, and so I had to cancel the title.

I am not sure why some outlets don't pay attention to the cancellation notice.

Bill

Well in this case "some outlets" was just about everybody I searched for online (with the exception of one website; see above). Anyways, I've contacted both Amazon.ca & Chapters.ca and I've advised them of this & I've also included the link to this post so they may verify what I informed them of.

I really would have loved to have gotten my hands on that book.
*Deep Sigh* C'est la vie. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MhammadishaqKhan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back