Filter Dynamic Array by Range, Differently Sized Arrays

TheMacroNoob

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have a spill array that is pulling IDs from another sheet.

I already have a list of IDs on one side of my visual, and I want to avoid duplicates.

The list of my array formula is longer than the existing list I want to compare, and that's tripping me up.

My formula with the spill array: =SORT(FILTER(IF(Proceeds_Changes[Changes P1-P2]<>0,Proceeds_Changes[PID],""),IF(Proceeds_Changes[Changes P1-P2]<>0,Proceeds_Changes[PID],"")<>"",""),,1)

Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
D14:D42D14=IFNA(IF(XLOOKUP(C14,Year_Changes[PID],Year_Changes[Changes D1-D2])=1,"Moved to 2021","Added to 2020"),"")
E14E14=IF(COUNTIFS(D14,"*Moved*"),-XLOOKUP(C14,Data[PID],Data[P1],""),XLOOKUP(C14,Data[PID],Data[P1],""))
C15:C29C15=SORT(FILTER(IFS(Year_Changes[Changes D1-D2]=1,Year_Changes[PID],Year_Changes[Changes D1-D2]="Property Added",Year_Changes[PID],TRUE,""),IFS(Year_Changes[Changes D1-D2]=1,Year_Changes[PID],Year_Changes[Changes D1-D2]="Property Added",Year_Changes[PID],TRUE,"")<>"",""),,1)
E15:E42E15=IF(COUNTIFS(D15,"*Moved*"),-XLOOKUP(C15,Data[PID],Data[P2],""),XLOOKUP(C15,Data[PID],Data[P2],""))
F15:F41F15=SORT(FILTER(IF(Proceeds_Changes[Changes P1-P2]<>0,Proceeds_Changes[PID],""),IF(Proceeds_Changes[Changes P1-P2]<>0,Proceeds_Changes[PID],"")<>"",""),,1)
H15H15=$H$12+E15+G15
H16:H29H16=H15+E16+G16
G15:G42G15=XLOOKUP(F15,Data[PID],Proceeds_Changes[Changes P1-P2],"")
Dynamic array formulas.

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number
Untested as I do not have your data table, but try

Excel Formula:
=LET(L,SORT(FILTER(IF(Proceeds_Changes[Changes P1-P2]<>0,Proceeds_Changes[PID],""),IF(Proceeds_Changes[Changes P1-P2]<>0,Proceeds_Changes[PID],"")<>"",""),,1),FILTER(L,ISNA(MATCH(L,C15#,0))))

Upvote 0
Solution
Untested as I do not have your data table, but try

Excel Formula:
=LET(L,SORT(FILTER(IF(Proceeds_Changes[Changes P1-P2]<>0,Proceeds_Changes[PID],""),IF(Proceeds_Changes[Changes P1-P2]<>0,Proceeds_Changes[PID],"")<>"",""),,1),FILTER(L,ISNA(MATCH(L,C15#,0))))
Peter you are a lifesaver, this works perfectly despite being untested. I haven't used functions like MATCH with the FILTER formula; I clearly have some work to do.

Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
You're welcome. Thanks for the follow-up. :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent Khandagale

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back